Saturday, December 2, 2023

What to be grateful for 12-2-23

Divine Circus

Her Wicked Ways--Comfortable in Winter

Yes, the winter is a break for me physically, though I don't know why. Speaking of the weather more generally, it has finally rained enough to cause puddles for the first time in months. I'm also grateful to have a secure home and all the clothes needed to get through the seasons.

Ra! Ra! Ra!--Elaborate Ideas/Ambition

Maybe this should be in reverse. I'm still in simplifying mode and am doing fairly well progressively letting complex projects fall by the wayside or be on indefinite pause. My absence is not particularly missed, which is all the more reason to continue on my current path.

Gypsy Columbine--Explore your eccentricity

This is the beauty of living alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment